Bhardwaj Group provides specialised process safety management and risk management services to companies whose business involves hazardous processes. Process safety management helps the companies to protect their resources, increase their productivity and improve the quality of their products or services.
Bhardwaj Group provides effective process safety management services that give our clients an important advantage over their competitors. We provide various process management services to companies including the following:
- Establishing a process safety management system for the facilities of companies We design process safety management systems for companies that address all the requirements under law, voluntary standards, internal policies, industrial guidelines and international best practices adopted by the company. We also improve the existing process safety management programs for the facilities of the company. We ensure that the programs developed by us are cost effective and efficient. We design the programs to suit the level of the risk involved in the process and the nature of the facility.
- Assessing the existing process safety management system of companies We conduct legal compliance and baseline audits of the process safety management systems of companies. As part of our assessment, we conduct site visits and staff interviews. We review the existing manuals of the company and internal instructions for process safety management. We also assess the level of implementation of the process safety management policy of the company.
Based on the audit, we provide a detailed audit report with a summary of the legal and baseline requirements. We also highlight any noncompliances with the law or the baseline chosen by the client. We deal with all the advantages and risks of the current process management system of the company. We provide specific recommendations for improving the process management system of the company and for ensuring compliance. Depending on the client’s requirements, we work closely with the company and its personnel for timely implementation of our recommendations. We also conduct regular follow ups for ensuring implementation.
- Conducting Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) Our professional team conducts PHA at the facilities and workplaces of various businesses. We suggest tools and methods to address various potential hazards from the business processes of the company. We provide the following PHA services to various clients:
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPs) including preliminary and new plant HAZOPs
- Checklist reviews
- Failure Mode and Effective Analysis (FMEA)
- WhatIf Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Conceptual Design Risk Assessment (CDRA)
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) review
- Support for specific process safety management activities
We provide support and assistance to companies for various regular and adhoc process safety management activities including the following:
- ○ Dispute resolution including litigation;
- ○ Incident investigation;
- ○ Maintaining the process safety information (PSI);
- ○ Reviewing operating procedures; and
- ○ Management of change (MOC) program for managing all new hazards and changes that are introduced to the processes of the company.
- We also conduct training and induction in PHA, process safety management, compliance auditing, recognising hazards, incident investigation and various other topics relating to process safety management. The companies can opt for onsite or offsite training in these topics. The process safety management services provided by us assist the companies in efficiently managing the risks and hazards of their business processes. It also helps the companies in ensuring the safety of their employees, their resources and the environment.